By listing on 518forsalebyowner.com, you agree to our Terms of Service.
- By listing your home on 518forsalebyowner.com, you warrant that you are the owner of the listed property and have full authority to sell it.
- A listing is defined as an advertisement for a single property address. No substitution of properties is allowed. Once a listing has been activated the property address cannot be changed.
- Monthly Listing
Until Sold Listing
- A monthly listing (available in the "Copper" package), is listed for 30 days. After that in can be renewed or cancelled.
- All listings, with the exception of the Monthly Listings (as defined in section II paragraph 2), remain active until the property is sold, listed with a real estate agent, cancelled by the owner or flagged as inactive (as defined in section II paragraph 4). Once a listing has been deactivated it is no longer available and cannot be reactivated.
- We reserve the right to discontinue this marketing service at any time. However, all Until Sold listings are guaranteed to be listed and marketed on the site for a minimum of one year from the time of the listing activation.
- A listing is considered inactive and may be removed from our database if either of the following conditions are true:
- The owner contact information (phone number and/or email address) is invalid.
- You have not logged into your listing admin area using your listing ID and password for more than a 6 month period.
- Our Platinum and Premium packages include the listing of your home on the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Because we are not licensed real estate brokers, we utilize a third party company
to get the properties listed.
III. Refund Policy
- All sales are final. There are no refunds of the listing fee, or portion thereof, once you have paid 518forsalebyowner.com regardless of when you sell your home or cancel the listing.
- Under no circumstances is a listing subject to cancellation or refund because of any errors or omissions.
IV. Listing Syndication
- Part of the listing package you purchase may include syndication of your property information to other websites not owned by 518forsalebyowner.com. We will not be responsible, or issue any refunds, if we are unable to post or update your property information or photos on any of these sites. Furthermore, we will not be held responsible for any outages or downtime on these sites.
V. Modification to Terms of Service
- 518forsalebyowner.com may change the terms of service from time to time without prior notification to you. Each time you access the website, you will be governed by the Terms present on the site at that time. If you do not agree to the modified terms of service your only recourse is to discontinue use of the service.
VI. Disclaimer of Warranties
- 518forsalebyowner.com cannot be held accountable for the accuracy, content, usage or availability of the information contained on this website.